Sunday, August 3, 2008

Food P*rn, or, these things that I have baked/made

It's been a while since I blogged so I thought I'd share some images of some of the yummy foods that I have been making recently.
Here is a pic of the delicious apple and date cake I made yesterday.



Here is the last slice (sniff, sniff) of the amazing Hazelnut caramel slice that I made last week for Nhu-y's 25th birthday.



I also made some awesome blueberry pancakes for weekend brekky a little while ago.



Earlier this year I had a glut of ripe bananas which led to Bananafest '08. I started with a Banana cake topped with cream cheese icing. Delicious.



Having still more bananas to use up I tried my hand at Banana ice cream, which was the most delicious ice cream I have ever tasted!



Recently I tried my hand at making my Grandma's lovely moist sponge cake, which was a bit of a disaster but still tasted ok despite it's appearance.

No comments: